Sunday, February 21, 2010

WHY CAN'T I NEED!?

I'm Xandiaver a really nice and cool dude on the World of Warcarft in the Odyssey Guild on Nagrand.

WHY CAN'T I NEED!?
Seriously WTF!?

For the record I am an extremely honest person I have NEVER Needed On Something that wasn't 1. an upgrade to my current equipment. OR 2. an upgrade to an alt, provided the group dosn't mind.

Seriously Blizzard most recent attempt to stop Ninjas in the recent 3.3 patch is affecting me drastically.

Let me lay out the situation I've been faced with dozens of times now while going through instances. Here's what i'm wearing now. Cloth +X intelligence, +X Spirit +X MP5 +X Spellpower.
and here's what just dropped in an instance. Cloth +X Stamina, + Lots of Intelligence + Lots of MP5 + Heaps of spellpower. Awesome I think this is huge upgrade to what i'm currently wearing let's need on it. But no! I can't even fucking click on the need button. When I mouse over it, it does not highlight and when I click Need it does not work. I have to either click greed or disenchant.

At first I thought this was an unfortunate bug and didn't get too bothered about it. But soon I noticed that time after time I was unable to need on things that were genuine upgrades to my current equipment that would allow me to heal my allies a lot better. I asked the question "Dude why can't I need on /awesome equipment with lot's of spell power, intelligence, MP5 and stamina". a dude replied with "change Blizzard released in 3.3 with ICC".

"WTF!" I said " But this equipment is a huge upgrade to my current equipment, Has Blizzard stopped trusting us to self police this need before greed system". He said " Since LFG their have been too many Ninjas, needing on equipment that they didn't need".

"But I rarely have a problem with Ninjas I said, i thought they were rare". I replied.

So to this date I have missed out on dozens of equipment that could have been an upgrade to me, the only pattern I notice to decide what isn't suitable to me seems to be Stamina instead of Spirit, which is stupid because Spirit only effects my ability to mana regen between combat which can be easily remedied with water or a mage in group and stamina only effects my ability to stay alive in order to keep everyone else alive.

So here it is an serious impediment to honest players due to ninjas and people who expect extreme changes because of them. So not just are the Ninjas at fault here but also the people who expect Blizzard to provide a situation that affects certain honest classes drastically. I don't give a fuck between the difference between Spirit and Stamina, I just want to be able able to Need on equipment that benefits me not just in instance groups but also on my own questing. When I am questing on my own Spirit doesn't do shit because I stop between each combat and drink. Stamina on the other hand helps me stay alive longer while in combat. So why should I be prohibited from equipment providing stamina as well as Intelligence, MP5 and Spellpower just because of some asshole Ninjas' FUCK THEM! and FUCK Blizzard for cowering like school children.

I don't know about the rest of you but I can only recall about 2 times in my entire journey to lvl 66 that a ninja has stolen from the group by needing on something they didn't need. 2 TIMES! and now i've been robbed of about 12 upgrades to my current equipment between lvl 61 to 65!

WHY?

Does anyone else have this problem, I brought it up with my guild and they said that certain equipment was classified to certain classes. But this is obviously too strict at least to healers?

I hope Blizzard goes back on this change, because from my experience all my life, censorship only leads to more problems then it solves, just like when i tried to do an honest assignment on drugs and alcohol for my political an legal class in year 12, i couldn't access any websites because they were inappropriate. Well it looks like Blizzard have decided that healers are inappropriate.

Enjoy dungeons without a geared healer everyone because that is what you're going to get.

This has been Xandiaver of the Odyssey guild in Nagrand. Enjoy taking all my equipment, Mages.

No comments:

Post a Comment